To support credit controller on the control of credit release issue and implement company credit policy and achieve credit work in responsible area.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Carry out credit evaluation together with the business and maintain such credit records.
2. Review with individual Account / Sales / Product Manager concerned for overdue accounts, and highlight to Credit Controller and product team.
3. Review credit release comparing with accounting receivable, and highlight any outstanding and communicate with customer service centre, product team, and controller department.
4. Prepare the monthly credit management report for Credit Committee and respective business sub-committee vs Credit’s KPIs.
5. Provide support in business system implementation and the development of business procedures.
6. Support FNT department for cash flow forecast.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• Finance professional who is a qualified accountant or equivalent.
2. Work experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience in areas of financial and management accounting, internal controls and aspects of tax related in multi-national companies or CPA firms.
• Experience in a Joint Venture company, Petrochemical Plant and /or in multi-national company is considered advantageous.
3. Language proficiency:
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
• English level CET>6 or equivalent.
4. PC skills:
• Good Computer knowledge and skills. Hands-on knowledge of SAP Finance/Controlling is preferred.
Temporary with 2 years;
Estimated on-boarding date: July 31th, 2017.