The position is for the contracting work in the integration of petrochemical and refinery complexes.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
To provide commercial support for requirements in common services, utilities, materials and facilities for the integration of petrochemical and refinery complexes in line with CSPCL business plan and the procurement policy and procedures.
1. To provide commercial analysis for the costs and pricing of common services/utilities/materials/facilities
2. To administrate the meetings of CSPCL internal and external customers in the execution of contracting plan under multicultural environment;
3. To update and implement the contracting plan within the work scope.
4. To work efficiently with key stakeholders in getting the support and approvals required, both internal (CSPC business, Management) and external (business partners).
1. Strong commercial analysis skill and cost focus.
2. Good communication skill under multi-culture environment.
3. Good negotiation skill.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Chemical/Commercial.
2. Work experience:
• C&P professional or commercial professional, at least relevant experiences of 5 years.
• Good experience with procurement and/or through understanding of relevant business.
3. Language proficiency:
• Fair command of English and Chinese language (spoken/written).
4. PC skills:
• Proficient in IT skills.
• SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
This is a temporary position for 1 year.
Estimated On-boarding date:Jun of 2017.