Provide technical support on polyols (focus on high resilience polyols) to the marketing team. It includes technical service, product formulation development, and application advice to ensure CSPCL maintains a leading position in corresponding markets with a compelling Customer Value Proposition.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Regularly update the annual technical market development plan concerning activities for key account including the number and types of on-site visits, product introductions and application development.
2. Work with marketing team to develop annual technical support plan to achieve marketing objectives.
3. Provide advice on industry HSSE/Product Stewardship issues and develop HSSE/PS plans per customer to ensure HSE requirements are met.
4. Organize training for sales related staff on needed basis and key staff of our distributors to raise their competency level for providing 1st line technical support to end-users on regular basis.
5. Manage introduction and ensure customers' technical approval of new products to existing customers or existing products to new customers.
6. Do troubleshooting for key customers on site as per their requirement and follow up all the product quality claims.
7. Proactively monitor local legislations, new market development & technical innovations, competitive activities and regulation limitations in the relevant industries within China and on global markets. Especially focus on auto seat manufacturer needs.
8. Liaise with MF side to monitor the product quality performance and identify the potential impact of any production parameter update upon the product quality.
9. Develop the Polyols lab’s work plan and Utilize laboratory foaming facility for product evaluation and quality issue investigation
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• University degree in chemistry or chemical engineering.
2. Work experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience of working with PU industry
• Be able to design and develop HR mold foam formulation
• Working knowledge of foaming factory and system house is preferred
• Some experience in chemistry laboratory
3. Language proficiency:
• Fluency in oral & written English is a must.
4. PC skills:
• Proficient in PC skills.
Expected Date of Onboarding: Jun 19th, 2017.