1. Record management & information security team is the single point of accountability within CSPC to champion record management and information security, by working closely with department focal points and document control center within MFES.
2. Coordinate implementation of strategy, policy and procedure.
3. Ensure and review compliance.
4. Provide daily support and manage the ECM system.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China.
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Guide line manager to develop and maintain file plans and categorize files as per IS Policy.
2. Manage ECM system, maintain the system with IT supports, and provide proposals for system utilization and optimization.
3. Support user requests for documentation and train users in ECM.
4. Conduct spot check on departmental document rooms and version control, and provide regular reports.
5. Coordinate document change orders, facilitate review, approval, and retention of documents.
6. Support line managers to develop and review department IS risk management plan.
7. Support Record & IS Lead to conduct regular IS audit.
Qualifications & Experience
1. University degree in engineering or information management.
2. Work experience:
Minimum 6 years of document control experience.
Experience of document control discipline in projects at petrochemical plants or refineries is preference.
Familiar with Chinese standards in document control.
Knowledge and understanding of design document control and information security
Familiarity with petrochemical operations practices.
Familiarity with operations / maintenance practices.
3. Language proficiency: Able to communicate in English and Mandarin, verbally as well as in writing. English level CET>4 or equivalent.
4. PC skills: ECM, D7i, filenet etc.
Estimated on-boarding date for this position: 31th August,2017.