1. Fulfils his roles and responsibilities in the MFPA Unit management team to achieve a flawless C &SU of the facilities & equipment in the MFPA unit.
2. Provides advice, coaching & training to MFPA Unit personnel in the SU and Operations of their facilities & equipment.
3. Coordinates requests & interface activities on behalf of the MFPA Unit and with parties accross the interface.
4. He will review and optimise the integrated schedule during preparation and execution of C&SU to ensure robust C&SU of the units also in case of unexpected events (what-if scenarios).
5. During the execution phase to be a member of the will provide input to the ORCSU schedulers.
6. Ensures adequacy of input to the C&SU plans by verification with SS on realism of execution durations and possibilities.
Production：C2= 1.2 M TPA；
Interfaces：Production Team, Technology, Scheduling, Maintenance Team, Engineering Services Team, HSE and OR/CSU engineering team
1. Resolves C & SU issues concerning interface co-ordinations.
2. Participates in plant duty roster as ORCSU representative.
3. Takes stock of C & SU status, highlights issues at departmental and coordination meetings, and suggests ways to resolve these to ensure CSU schedule is maintained.
4. Provides input to production plan regarding e.g. plant SU and capacity ramp-up.
5. Ensures facility will be available in accordance with the CSU plan.
6. Provides key input to ORCSU team.
7. Implements learnings from SU problems into C&SU procedures.
8. Monitors C & SU progress and investigates reasons why procedures and schedules are not adhered to. Provides assistance to bring activities on schedule.
9. Monitors equipment performance and advise where functionality shortfalls are encountered.
10. Ensures the CSU sequence / schedule will be sufficiently robust to ensure fast on spec production.
11. Takes part in emergency response exercises organized by his supervisors and the safety department.
12. Actively contributes to awareness of C2 Unit MFPA operators towards HSEQ.
13. Ensures soundness of field change proposals in line with procedures.
14. Ensures together with production coordinator and plant engineers that the MFPA Unit facilities are commissioned and started up soundly in line with quality health, safety and environmental policies and standards.
15. Ensures proper sequencing in the C&SU plan and ensures proper allocation of links to site and plot wide systems, ensures coordination of execution.
16. Maintains the integrated C&SU schedule fully aligned with similar plans for the other plants and units by paying attention to the interfaces.
17. Coordinates, develops and approves the writing of the SU and SD procedures.
18. Approves the ORCSU-prepared (pre-) commissioning documentation.
19. Assumes responsibility for the tie-ins with neighbouring units before start-up.
20. Troubleshoots, monitors and if necessary improve the critical path.
21. Directs the SU operators together with production coordinator (relevant for LOP, EOEG and PA).
22. Stimulates learning between ORCSU operators and SU operators.
23. Transfer the C&SU knowledge and experience and lessons learnt from sister plants into organization.
24. Achieves within the team a safe, on time, smooth and pleasant SU with on-spec production and a successful performance test run.
25. He will ensure no interruption in operations during C&SU.
26. Establishes both best practices in an environment that is ongoing deep transformation towards CSPC’s world-class efficiency within the complexity of the PRC environment.
27. Works in a Chinese-dominated team of people And is culturally adapt.
28. Promotes by example and coaching a corporate culture of openness and initiative.
29. Readiness and ability to build bridges between internationally accepted business practice and the local business culture without compromising business principles is required.
30. Works in close relation with the ORCSU organizations of the other plants to enable a smooth integration of all plants.
Qualifications & Experience
• Significant experience (>15 years) with commissioning and operating Unit MFPA facilities.
• Thorough knowledge and deep operational experience in the MFPA Unit in which the vacancy exists.
• Proven track record of managing many stakeholders from different cultures.
• Enterprise first mindset
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to speak Chinese would be a preference
• A significant contribution to deliver world-scale operations where success is of importance in terms of CSPC‘s reputation
• Complex C2 processing facility that incorporates Storage & Off-loading and Process/Utilities operations in one integrated facility of unheard of dimensions.
• The C2 operational teams lack deep experience, hence coaching skills are important.
• High degree of cross discipline influencing, team building, activity coordination, and interfaces across a broad range of business areas.
• Proactively share best practices from other sites and help build new knowledge into existing systems.
• High coaching ability required to quickly adapt to new setting, understand different backgrounds and value differences, and ability to build upon existing ways of working.
• Quickly familiarize with C2 design and specifications that are based on GB standards and Shell PSBR’s.
It is expected this role is undertaken with reference to the CSPC Leadership Attributes, the Behavioural Imperatives and the ‘“Case-For-Action” principles. These principles have been developed to guide our behaviours in the performance of our work:
• Systematic approach: clear job aims, plan, do, review
• Continually Improve our Performance to become a world-class organisation
• Leadership at all Levels
• Operational excellence
• Care & Ownership in support of a flawless start-up
• Open & Honest Communication
ESTIMATED ON BOARD DATE: 31st July, 2017.