This position manages SAP system and coordinate key users in maintaining master data, in order to ensure data processing comply with company policies and standards.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Ensure the integrity of SAP system:
a. Review SODs (Segregation of Duty) on a regularly scheduled basis, communicate new SoDs with appropriate business owners, provide solution and support to business to redesign SAP role mapping, access the risk and accept the conflicts of SoD by compensating controls to eliminate the risk in SoDs
b. Perform yearly SAP R&R (Role & Responsibility) review with all department managers to ensure the integrity of SAP profile.
c. Responsible for the advice on role assignment, functionality restriction and user assignment when the new transaction development in SAP.
d. Run SoD report and SAP changes report quarterly and follow up the action with business if any.
e. Review and update SAP security procedure regularly.
2. Responsible for the SAP authorization assignment according to the Role mapping procedure; Build up the new role mapping basing on the business new requirement;
3. Coordinate SAP AAT(accountability assurance tool) report owners and focal points to fill in AAT report online form monthly. In addition to this, clarify and discuss the improper items with process owners or focal points, monitor the follow up actions, update the control items as per business requirements and decisions, and review AAT report items with Business owners.
4. Train backup for this position
Master Data: to ensure all master data integrity and properly accounting booking configured in SAP.
1. Responsible for creation and maintain on Quality Master, Material Master, Service, Internal Order, Cost Element, Profit Center, Cost Center and General ledger data role.
2. Responsible for Master Data Steward in vender, customer master data management.
3. Run master data change report for head to review on monthly basis.
4. Review and update master data management procedures regularly.
1. Being FN Risk management focal point to collect and review risk items with FN management team and bring up the FN risk concern to CSPC risk management team quarterly.
2. Filenet’s focal point in FNC to ensure all documents being uploaded to filenet timely and accurately.
3. Ad hoc projects such as improvement of workflow/automations in FNC eg COI, AAT, and workshop for CSA promotion.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• At least at the level of Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance /Computing
2. Work experience:
• Minimum 3 years experience in the areas of SAP security control, preferably with working experiences in a JV enterprise
2. Language proficiency:
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
3. PC Skill: Basic knowledge of customer service and familiarity with standard computer skills, such as MS-Office, ERP systems (SAP).
4. Competency in skill level
• Good knowledge of Accounting Systems
• Thorough knowledge of business processes
• Thorough knowledge of SAP system in security control and SOD management
Expected Date for onboarding:Jun 19th, 2017.