The Senior QA/QC Engineer is responsible for all aspects of project quality management for SMPO2&POD2 project as representative of CSPC.
This position needs to proactively involve in coordination between relevant internal and external stakeholders, e.g. SMPO2&POD2 Project Management Contractor, SMPO2&POD2 plants, and other functions as necessary.
1. Contact focal point with SMPO2&POD2 Project Management Contractor (the Contractor) on project QA/QC area..
2. Align with the Contractor on QA/QC programs, inspection plan and project handover procedures, and keep tracking the implementations. Escalate the issues which would impact the project flawless start-up.
3. Monitor and review the Contractor’s Contractor’s quality management performance and provide regular report to CSPC project team.
4. Assist supervisor in building up CSPC internal quality management system and developing implementation plan.
5. Provide advice to the disciplines of CSPC project team when necessary.
6. Coordinate CSPC resources for project acceptance inspections in a systematic way, ensure that all quality issues will be addressed and tracked properly.
7. Representing CSPC to attend quality management relevant meeting organized by the Contractor.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background: College or above degree in engineering.
2. Work experience:
• Minimum 6 years engineering experience in project management company or petrochemical plant.
• Knowledge and understanding of QA/QC management or design and construction practices at a manufacturing plant.
• Familiarity with operations / maintenance practices.
3. Language proficiency: Able to communicate in English and Mandarin, verbally as well as in writing. English level CET>4 or equivalent.
4. PC skills:
• Proficient in PC skills.
• Able to use Microsoft project.
This is a temporary position with estimated 3 years duration. Estimated on board before 15 June 2017.