1. Provide Administration supports and assistance for staffs in terms of vehicle dispatching, site wide desk phone management, mobile phone SIM card management, office supply etc.
2. Take responsible for departmental contract payment service entry, low value consumable purchase, departmental budgeting focal points, document control focal point and other departmental administration supports.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
This position is mainly to provide administration supports and assistances to the related administrations services under CSAS. The key roles include but not limit to the following:
1. Take responsible for the daily management of canteen (C1+ C2).
2. Provide support and coordination between DPIP and the 19 CSPC focal points site-wide in the process of applying DPIP entry pass for vehicle and visitor.
3. Counter-check and verification of monthly service payment to contractors against contract rate and terms (32 contracts with average of monthly payment of RMB3.6mil).
4. Conduct Service Entry (SE) for the monthly payments to service providers in prompt and accurate manner.
5. Conduct contract monthly review with CSAS manager and FNCP focal point (e.g. ACV, contract expiry date checking and contractor performance, TB submission planning etc.).
6. Engage in departmental cost analysis/trend monthly review with CSAS.
7. Act as departmental Budget focal point interfacing FN; Prepare for the annual fixed cost budgeting sheet and monthly log in the LE update in on-line cost management system.
8. Be responsible for the low-value material ordering (low value spare parts for canteen, building maintenance/repair etc., including raising PR in SAP).
9. Act as focal point for the administration related workflow system accessing and processing: staff exit/intake, ACS system signatory master data update, stationary ordering verification, business mobile phone/SIM-card application, staff’s business card ordering, etc.).
10. Act as CSAS document control focal point for the update and upload of CSAS control documents on the FILNET and T drive.
11. Conduct contract KPI review meeting with service providers and departmental Focal points on quarterly basis.
12. Proactively engage in the preparation process of contract renewal (e.g ACV status summary, KPI summary etc.).
13. Supervise the appointed small contracts (e.g. office supply, desk phone, mobile phone, beamer renting etc.) implementation and to ensure compliance.
14. Maintain good communication and strong relationship for the related contracted service providers; look for potential resources and develop alternative pool of potential service providers.
15. Other tasks assigned by line manager on business needs.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• Technical school education or equivalence.
2. Work experience:
• Canteen Management or similar experience is a plus.
• At least 3 years’ professional experience in a multinational company.
• Knowledge and skill for cost and contract management would be an advantage.
• Sensitive to numbers and good at data analysis.
3. Language proficiency:
• Basic English level and fluent Mandarin.
4. PC skills:
• Proficient in PC skills: Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
5. Personal Attributes:
• Proactive working attitude and services-oriented mindset.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Able and willing to work under pressure.
• Willing to learn.
• Good team player.
Estimated on-boarding date for this position: 31th July,2017.