The position provides leadership and coordination to IT project management, monitor and drive all IT projects insure that project can be completed under budget and delivery on time with good quality. Meanwhile, This position also responsible for IT financial management, performance management and delivery management. Includes but not limited to IT CAPEX and OPEX budgeting, expense monitoring and reporting, to archive efficiency & effectiveness cost management; and supervise IT overall performance and deliveries.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
IT Project Management
1. Accountable for business engagement, demand collection and business demanding analyze, to setup project plans, ensuring the effective utilization of IT project resources.
2. Manage project progress and track project status, facilitate change and push project moving forward.
3. Establish regular project review discussion/meeting with project owner stakeholders and/or business system owners to ensure satisfaction with the project delivered.
4. Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and technology innovation in IT project planning and implementation.
5. Possesses the expert knowledge and professional insight to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
6. Manage vendors, consultants and lead IT projects implementation on be-half of CSPC.
7. Lead IT project management service satisfaction survey and provide the proposal to make improvement.
1. IT budget planning both of OPEX and CAPEX;
2. Monitor all IT spending status.
3. IT financial reporting.
Performance Management/Delivery Management
1. Lead and manage IT change panel
2. IT performance reporting and monitoring, incident trend monitor, or conducting ad-hoc checking, etc.
3. Oversight of all projects performance and enhancements.
4. Project resource planning, organizing and coordination.
5. Establish metrics for service level monitoring and management.
6. Bridge IT and business.
7. Chase for service improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Education background: Preferably an IT education at degree level;
2. Work experience:
• At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology including at least 6 years IT management, preferably in in downstream petrochemicals area.
• Rich experience in business IT area including IT planning, project management, outsourcing, budgeting and cost control, overall IT operation and SLA etc.
• Ability to plan, coordinate and drive IT performance management up to business’ expectations.
3. Language proficiency: Effective communication skills – fluent in both spoken and written English.
4. Certifications: Certified with PMP is preferred
5. PC skills: Expertise level
6. Good Team Leader and player; must be capable of working in a team environment.
7. Strong communication skills.
Estimated On-Boarding date:Aug 31th,2017