The Senior HSE Advisor is responsible for all aspects of project HSE management for SMPO2&POD2 project as representative of CSPC.
This position needs to proactively involve in coordination between relevant internal and external stakeholders, e.g. SMPO2&POD2 Project Management Contractor, Project Construction Contractors, SMPO2&POD2 Operations and other functions as necessary.
1. Contact focal point at working level with SMPO2/POD2 Project Management Contractor (“the Contractor”).
2. Ensure CSPC HSE management standards and requirements are interpreted to the Contractor, and provide necessary support to the Contractor for developing project management plan and related procedures.
3. Keep tracking the Contractor’s HSE performance, and provide advice for improvement.
4. Develop CSPC internal HSE implementation plan and ensure its efficiency.
5. Provide HSE advice to discipline of CSPC project team where is necessary. Coordinate internal resources for supporting the Contractor’s construction at CSPC site, for example, trainings, HSE related inspections, permit, etc.
6. Evaluate risks on SMPO2/POD2 project HSE management and report to CSPC.
7. Keep CSPC internal stakeholders informed of the project HSE status and raise issues that may impact various parties’ relations.
8. Represent CSPC to attend HSE relevant meeting organized by SMPO2&POD2 Project Management Contractor.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background: College or above degree in engineering, or having specialized certification in HSE.
2. Work experience:
• More than 10 years working experience in petrochemical industry.
• Strong analytical skill and the ability to understand activities and their implications.
3. Language proficiency:
• Good spoken and written English.
• Excellent spoken and written Mandarin/Chinese.
4. PC skills:
• Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proficient in PC skills.
This is a temporary position with estimated 3 years duration. Estimated on board before 15th June 2017.