Implements production plan and supervisor’s instruction, maintain the plant in well operating in terms of HSE requirement and cost effective.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company (CSPC) Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China. In 2016 agreement was reached between the partners to expand CSPC more than doubling the production capacity with the addition of a 1.2 Million Ton/Year Ethylene per year creating an additional 4.0 Million Tons/Year of petrochemical products (C2).
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Operates the plant complying with HSE standards; Takes part in emergency response drills. Carries out AGT, etc. Ensures the plant he is responsible for runs safely and reliably
2. Maintains a thorough knowledge of current operational status of the process area that he is responsible for by reference to daily instructions, logbooks and shift change-over communications.
3. Independently performs normal operational and relevant activities, (like training, normal operation, starting stopping, emergency shutdown, ERP emergency responsible plan implement).
4. Monitors process conditions, equipment and systems. Analyses deviations and undertakes preventive measures in consultation with SS (Shift Supervisor) or HPO (Head Process Operator) colleagues to prevent production disturbances.
5. Responsible to ensure that the process units are operated to its optimum design by monitoring and acting pro-actively on information obtained from the control-room or his supervisor.
6. Assists updating operational manual, start-up, shutdown procedures and other operational procedures.
7. Ensures and undertakes good house keeping in and around the relevant area of the plant.
8. Takes care of clear verbal and written reporting and ensures proper hand-over of responsibilities takes place during daily shift changes ensures incident and non-conformity reporting.
9. In charge of sampling and intermediate product’s analysis, such as powder’s MFR, etc.
10. Coaching and guiding JPO (Junior Process Operator) or PO’s in their development.
11. Any other works instructed by SS.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background:
• Middle Education level (process technique) with wide operational experience.
2. Work experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience in own Language proficiency;
• Has good organizational and contractual properties.
3. Language proficiency:
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
4. PC skills:
• Proficient in PC skills.