This position is to carry out routine testing of samples in day work.
Number of process units supported by Lab: 9, including LOP, SMPO, Polyols, EOEG, LDPE, HDPE, PP, Utility and Logistics.
1. Comply with all company policies and regulations.
2. Carry out testing work according to standards and work instruction. Check any abnormal and take appropriate actions.
3. Refuse improper interference and ensure the trueness of test result
4. Keep secret of the client’s technical data and confidential commercial information
5. Make original record according to the facts, and be responsible for the accuracy of original record and archive of record.
6. Maintain accommodation and environmental conditions.
7. Carry out routine maintenance of equipment to ensure its normal operation and maintain equipment operation record
8. Be responsible for sample receipt, identification, transfer, storage, disposal etc. Take effective preventive measure in whole process of sample.
9. Prepare chemical reagents where necessary.
10. Carry out work in a safe, correct, disciplined and efficient manner, notify abnormalities in work, and hand over necessary information to next shift in a proper manner.
11. Overall housekeeping during his/her duty.
12. Study relative knowledge actively and support on-the-job training.
13. Carry out other duties as:
a. Review and authorize result tested by trainee.
b. Carry out method calibration in necessary.
c. Carry out equipment maintenance and troubleshooting in necessary.
14. Carry out any other duties in necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Educational background: Graduate of junior college or above and major in chemistry or relative, or more 10 year experience in chemical testing.
2. Work experience: Typical + 5 year Petrochemical (Ethylene Complex) Lab analysis background.
3. Familiar with the operation of SampleManager LIMS
4. Language proficiency: Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin
5. PC skills: Proficient in PC skills.
Temporary for 9 months. Estimated on board before 30th June 2017.