The Prime responsibility of the Security Supervisor is to strictly execute the security policy and procedures together with an out-sourced guard’s team. Security activities include but not limit to: gate entrance control and checks of people, material and vehicle; site-wide patrols and monitoring; security risks assessment and prevention etc. to ensure a secure site-wide working environment within the CSPC Complex Plant that includes the COB and the jetties.
• Manage an out-sourced guard team of 65 guards
• Side wide security patrol area covers 10km of on-shore perimeter fences and 300m span off-shore area within the basins of the 3 berths of DL jetty.(厂区的安保巡逻和监控区域包括10公里的陆上界区围栏及东联码头3个泊位港池及航道周围300米的海上区域)
• 5 ACS controlled entrance gates with daily vehicle volume of 300 each/day+ 1300 persons.（五个由门禁系统控制的厂区入口大门，每天平均拥有大约300辆车的车流量及1300人的人流量）
• More than 300 ACS controlled restricted access points.（超过300个由门禁系统控制的受限制区域监控点）
• More than 130 surveillance cameras(Security + operation)（超过130个监控摄像头）
• 14 sets of Vehicle Monitoring System（14套出入厂车辆监控系统）
• Internal contacts are HSSE focal points of each unit/section; Equipment maintenance supports are from IT and MFEM.（内部沟通联系人主要是各装置/部门的安全负责人。设备维护、维修支持主要来至IT及生产维修部）
• External contacts are Local Border Police Bureau, Fishing Bureau and local police Bureau（外部沟通协助对象主要有：边防派出所、渔政局及当地公安局等）
1. Supervise the guard’s team to ensure the guards carry out their roles and responsibilities according to Security policy and procedures.
2. Perform frequent security checks and patrols to all administration office building, perimeter fences, jetty and other critical areas on site to ensure no crimes, no illegal intruders, no theft or no breaches of security rules or site rules.
3. Identify security risks/vulnerabilities at the earliest possible moment; conduct preliminary security risk assessment and report.
4. React and handle the on-site security related risks or incidents in a prompt and professional manner; record and report.
5. Assist Security Coordinator to organize security training and campaign events to staffs and contractors to promote their security awareness.
6. Exercise the Security drills accordingly to the set plan.
7. Maintain good control and utilization of the ACS and CCTV systems to do security surveillance. Ensure the integrity of all these physical security facilities like CCTV, ACS, Patrol monitoring system etc.; seek support from IT and MFEM for repair and maintenance.
8. Conduct data checks and analysis for the ACS/CCTV/Patrol Monitoring System/Vehicle Monitoring System records. Report the abnormal findings to Security Manager.
9. Collect and conduct checks to the Material Pass and other related authorized application forms to ensure compliance to related security policy and procedures.
10. Be familiar with the Security policy/procedure, Jetty Security Plan &other related security/ HSE rules. Provide support to the Security Coordinator to carry out training and tests to the guards to ensure guards’ competency.
11. Conduct performance appraisal for the guards on monthly basis and give proper coaching to the underperforming guards.
12. Provide prompt support and assistance to Fire Brigade during drills or emergency situations.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Good ownership and strong sense of responsibility.
2. Reliable and good integrity.
3. Good working attitude/take initiatives to do things and willing to learn.
4. Good implementation ability.
5. With reasoning and analyzing skill.
6. With a service and risk-oriented mind.
7. With supervision and coaching ability.
8. Has a driving license for Class C motor vehicle.
9. Educational background: Equivalence to senior high school or above.
10. Work experience: Experience of commissioning in the army; or security work experience in a chemical plant is a plus.
11. Language proficiency: Able to communicate in Mandarin. Basic English reading/written skill is a plus.
12. PC skills: Skill level in Work and Excel.
Estimated on-boarding date for this position: 30th June,2017.