This position plays a key role to Non-SAP application support service, including business requirement assessment, technical solution design, and QM to project & coding, also maintain applications with necessary system enhancement to meet SLA requirement and fulfill customer satisfactory.
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China.
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Engage with business to understand the business process and deliver the IT project achieving business expectation.
2. Organize necessary system maintenance and housekeeping activities to optimize the architecture with good reliability and availability of Plant Application services.
3. Responsible for operation support to end user for the Plant Application and Engineering applications or any other applications as assigned.
4. Manage contractors for service delivery quality and value through monitoring and review of service level agreements for outsourced services.
5. Leverage new IT technology and develop scalable & fit-for-purpose solutions that improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
6. Guide and coach juniors on daily operation with a demonstrated ability to quick service delivery and expectation management.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Education background: Candidate should be a graduate with a degree, preferably in an Information Technology or Information Management discipline.
2. Working experience
• Above 6 years of application implementation experience, preferably in Chemicals, Oil or Gas industry. Experience with support of interface or integration tools or software would be an advantage.
• Above 6 years of working experience in the application support domain, preferably on plant automation or engineering systems would be an advantage.
• Above 5 years of experience in system development, going through a full system development life cycle.
• Web development experience and database management skill would be an advantage.
3. Language proficiency: Effective communication skills – fluent in both spoken and written English.
Estimated on-boarding date: July 31th,2017.