Administers the receipt and dispatch of road vehicles calling at the CSPC site to load products or deliver purchased materials, chemicals and additives; checking the suitability of vehicles on arrival before permitting entry, and completing the necessary documentation work in Movements Automation System and the Nanhai SAP system.
1. The Logistics Unit handles the following annual traffic and volumes:
• 50,000 trucks/containers for polymer and drummed products,
• 15,000 trucks for 440kt liquid products loading,
• 5000 trucks for purchased deliveries.
2. Work interfaces with CM offsite logistics colleagues, 3rd party logistics operators and drivers.
1. Liaises closely with CM colleagues to agree on load scheduling for product deliveries planned over a 48-hour period.
2. Ensure that the schedule is met on time and error free by contacting colleagues to prepare loading systems and product availability including pre-staging of polymers.
3. Liaise with FNCP and process unit colleagues to anticipate purchased material deliveries. Ensure the delivery drivers are aware of CSPC’s terminal rules for site access, explaining the HSE requirements and the safe route to travel to the receipt points where they are met by plant personnel.
4. For hazardous material deliveries ensure from inspection and queries that the driver is equipped to handle minor spills as a requisite prior to site access.
5. Resolve problems associated with gate passing control so that each entry and exit of drivers and trucks meets CSPC HSE and business control requirements, is properly documented in Nanhai SAP and/or Movements Automation System, and where these are not evident, to contact the appropriate focal points and direct them to where the problem lies for the necessary actions.
6. Co-ordinate amongst stakeholders to have vehicles cleared for entry and departure to avoid a long queue at the vehicle park, to avoid congestion and achieve higher turn around of vehicles coming into CSPC terminal.
7. Accuracy of data entry into Nanhai SAP and Movements Automation Systems.
8. Alert to stock control requirements and weighbridge information discrepancies relative to invoice quantities for purchased materials, or measured quantities in our custody transfer meters, or quantities monitored in the Warehouse Management System.
Qualifications & Experience
1.Educational background:Possesses college education at technical diploma level.
2. Work experience:
• 5 years experience in product loading and road transport operations.
• Candidates with vehicle maintenance experience are also considered.
3.Language proficiency: Able to communicate in English and Mandarin, verbally as well as in writing. English level CET>4 or equivalent.
4.PC skills:Proficient in PC skills.