Serves as direct line support of application maintenance and support for Shared Services
CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited has been established as a Chinese Foreign Equity Joint Venture Company on 28 December 2000. It has built and now operates a USD4.1 billion world-scale petrochemicals complex in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong. It is one of the largest capital investments for a Sino-foreign joint venture project to date in the People’s Republic of China.
The partners are Shell Nanhai B.V., a member of the Royal Dutch Shell, with a 50 per cent stake, and CNOOC Petrochemicals Investment Company Limited (CPIL), also with 50 per cent. CPIL is owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) (90%) and Guangdong Guangye Investment Group Company Limited (10%).
The CSPC petrochemicals complex incorporates the world’s most advanced technologies and utilizes modern management systems and international standards in the design, construction and operation of the complex. Its adoption of 13 patents through international bidding ensures it operates on the cutting edge of technology. The majority of its process units are world-scale. Additionally CSPC applies the principles of sustainable development throughout the design, construction and operation of the complex, demonstrating its strong commitment to the community and the environment.
1. Responsible for support and maintenance for CSPC Telecommunication systems incl. PBX, PWN, Cabling, CCTV, ACS, LOS, Radio and PAGA system.
2. Lead and supervise the implementation of approved changes and user requests handling;
3. Manage and coordinate the efficient use of internal and external resources i.e. CST internal and external vendors etc.
4. Manage the outsourced telecom contracts from end-to-end.
5. Coordinate and work with Service providers as required.
6. Drive and plan the telecom changes and lead projects implementation independently.
7. Catch-up tread of the telecom related technologies and provide advice and solutions for the telecom systems upgrading
Qualifications & Experience
• Candidate should be a graduate with a bachelor degree, preferably in an Information Technology or Information Management discipline or Telecommunication
• 10 years of experience working in the support area preferably on plant telecommunication systems. Work experience in a Petrochemical environment will be an advantage
• Experience with support of interface or integration tools or software would be an advantage
• Good communication, planning skills, and good team working.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
Estimated on-boarding date: Aug 31th,2017